- Thanks to everyone who came out to shoot with us last weekend. Especially thank you to those of you who helped decorate Ace on Friday!
- Next General Member Meeting is November 16th!!
- Thanks to everyone who came out to support us at Blaze on Monday Oct. 31st!
- The competitive team shirts are now on the way! Their next tournament will be the Caskey Classic at Case Western Reserve University on November 12th. If you see anyone on the competitive team, wish them good luck! If you are interested in joining the competitive team anytime between now and the end of the semester, talk to Ian about improving your shooting to become eligible for the Spring team!
- Self enroll in our Carmen page and add yourself to our Facebook page! Please email us or see one of the officers at practice if you need help.
- Our Toys for Tots tournament will be December 4th. More details to come.
- We will be hosting elections on December 2nd for the 2017-2018 school year. Deadline to apply is Wednesday, Nov. 30th at 11:59pm! If you are a current officer, you will still have your position until the end of the school year, but Spring semester will be spent transitioning any positions that will be changing. The highlighted officer positions in the following document are the ones that will be for-sure vacant for the upcoming school year, meaning they will absolutely need nominations. Also, although we will have instructors and risk managers, we definitely need more. Remember, you are able to run for any position that is listed! The instructions on how to submit a nomination are included in the document. Make sure to read all of the information given, if you are interested in being a club leader! And as always, please let me know if there are any questions about becoming an officer, what a position entails, etc.
- In Lieu of Veteran’s Day, classes and practice are both cancelled on Friday November 11th.
See you all at the next meeting! Good luck to our competitive team this weekend!